Friday, May 4, 2007

ALMOST THERE!!!

The lump-sum payment I made on my BC Student Loan last week went through and is showing up on my statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I tell you how excited I am and how good that feels? If I don't have it paid off by Christmas, you can all do whatever you'd like to make me feel guilty. It's one of the goals I set for myself for the year, and now that my tax return has been applied to it, it's an achievable goal. So. That's the aim. Oh my word that feels good. Then it's onward and upwards to my federal loan, oh joy.....

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I hadn't planned on it because I wasn't keeping track of his concerts. When is it? Are you going? He's pretty dang cool so I might think about it.
Cheers,
Steve

PS. Scary story!

Anonymous said...

Dang...I'm tempted but I'm not supposed to be spending any more money...I wonder if it will sell out.

hmmmmm