Friday, June 8, 2007

I want to make a few changes to my anatomy.

Eyes in my forehead would be particularly convenient. If I had eyes in my forehead, I could see things hurtling at lightspeed towards my forehead.

As it is, I only have one pair of eyes, and they are below my forehead. Meaning that if, hypothetically, the corner of a chair was speeding towards said area above my eyes, said area above my eyes would be aware of the situation and would be able to avoid the head-on (literally) collision.

I got a goose-egg on my forehead last night. Well, I suppose (for the sake of realism) that it's really more of a hummingbird-egg, and it only had a tinge of blue beneath it last night (today it's simply bright red), but still. Point made. I'd like another set of eyes. Or a brain that registers the fact that the livingroom chair is right in front of me before I bend down to adjust the vacuum.

1 comment:

James said...

if the eyes on your forehead had been closed, the hypothetical chair would have smacked you in the eyes and that would have hurt a lot worse.