Saturday, July 28, 2007

My legs look like glow sticks.

As I said, S & R were here at the end of last weekend. And, as I said, here are some pics of me and R in the park behind my house:





I know you can't tell, but we were running around trying to make it back in front of the camera before the timer went out - this is the one that turned out the best (the couple on the bench, who'd been happily making out when we showed up, were having fun laughing at us):







The only reason I am so pale and she is so non-pale must be cuz I live in Canada and she lives in the Bahamas. That's the best explanation I can come up with... I have never been so electrically white before!! I think it's time to move back to Kenya.

On another note, I get to see these guys in less than a week - yay, in 6 days I'll be "Auntie Dani" again!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Danielle! Your haircut looks amazing!