Or Queen. Whatever.
That's what I felt like this morning.
You know - like Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic.
I was the last one on the bus this morning so was at the very front. It was one of those older buses, so you have to climb up the stairs when you get up and (consequently) are quite high up compared to the traffic around you. I got to hold on with both hands to the bar right up against the windscreen, so when we really got moving down the street, I almost spread my arms out to either side and started singing like Celine Dion (you know I'd sound exactly like her).
I guess you could also compare me to a dog whose head is out the window as you're cruising along.
I prefer the queen analogy to the canine one.
Monday, December 4, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment